Bama Game Thread: Bama vs. MSU - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly...

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Like most say we have to get out and run but we don't have the depth to do this so will wear down, our best player I think is JQ and his game is all about driving to the basket if we play a team who have size and shot blockers his game goes away and hurts our offense, also like yesterday he took only five shots I believe so we're not going to win many when he does that

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
Why can we not put anybody away we had a 5 point lead at one time our 3 losses we seem to give them life I am sorry either NCAAT or bust.

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
My concern is it would be a shame if we did not make NCAAT with a lottery pick with Davidson IMO he needs to come back next year he is not ready for NBA and hopefully will go NCAAT next year.

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
Why can we not put anybody away we had a 5 point lead at one time our 3 losses we seem to give them life I am sorry either NCAAT or bust.
IMO, we have streaky fast shooters, but cannot play fundamental defense and muscle our way enough to rebound. MSU got entirely too many offensive rebounds. MSU will not be the only team to focus on that in the games ahead.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
My concern is it would be a shame if we did not make NCAAT with a lottery pick with Davidson IMO he needs to come back next year he is not ready for NBA and hopefully will go NCAAT next year.
It may have been speculated he would be a lottery pick, but it takes game performance to back that up. He's got elite talent, no doubt, but it has yet to translate on the court in D-1 competition, except for a couple of glimpses.

BhamToTexas

All-SEC
Dec 25, 2020
This team is frustrating so far. 6 losses by a combined 31 points. And almost half of those points came against Memphis. We have won some close ones too, but we have to figure out a way to win more of them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.