Basketball recruiting and transfer portal discussion

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Apparently not.

Pannone was hired weeks ago. I was just announced today because his contract and salary was approved. This was our 2nd hire. We still have a 3rd assistant to hire and that is who I was speaking of. Preston Murphy will likely be on board this month. This announcement has nothing to do with that.

Coach D

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2023
Hoping these new assistants bring in better inbound plays lol But excited to see everything come together. It’s great to be excited about basketball and watch things unfold even in the off season vs just hoping to hit 20 wins when the season starts.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Pannone was hired weeks ago. I was just announced today because his contract and salary was approved. This was our 2nd hire. We still have a 3rd assistant to hire and that is who I was speaking of. Preston Murphy will likely be on board this month. This announcement has nothing to do with that.
Looks like Nelson had a great time in T-town. Hopefully we can keep Arkansas from getting Nelson.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
If we can land Nelson ... we will be in the hunt for the title again. With the guys coming in and that will be back, I have full faith that we will. BUT we need a Nelson-caliber player to score when others may have a cold shooting night.

The thing that bodes well for us is Nelson would fit it better with our scheme than Arkies

Joefus

1st Team
Jan 3, 2021
If we can land Nelson ... we will be in the hunt for the title again. With the guys coming in and that will be back, I have full faith that we will. BUT we need a Nelson-caliber player to score when others may have a cold shooting night.

The thing that bodes well for us is Nelson would fit it better with our scheme than Arkies
What do you think our starting five would be? Q, sears, griffin, Pringle, Nelson?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
What do you think our starting five would be? Q, sears, griffin, Pringle, Nelson?

I honestly think he would be a 4 and Pringle 5 ... but im thinking we are looking for 2 frontcourt players for depth

Here's a video of Nelson in action:

Reactions: Joefus

CrimsonTitles

1st Team
Mar 30, 2015

I honestly think he would be a 4 and Pringle 5 ... but im thinking we are looking for 2 frontcourt players for depth

Here's a video of Nelson in action:

Would be great to get a 3, 4, and a 5.
Kaluma, Nelson, and a Center

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.