Bama Game Thread: "Battle in Seattle" official game thread @ 7pm cst

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
If his passing and 3 point shooting (which was great tonight) catch up to his speed and jumping, he may be a quick one and done!
If he can play constantly with the effort and control he did last night, theres a good chance he'll be gone. I would hope he stays one more year to home his skills tho.

Reactions: seebell

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
That's the crazy part ... our frontcourt has begun to hit on all cylinders yet. Bediako has played better than I thought at this stage which is a plus. Once Gurley gets up to speed this team will be on a different level. I still believe you all will be our biggest competition. UK does not scare me at all.
Yeah but when we get back to full speed if Flan comes back strong we have 3 likely first rounders on the floor. Jabari is a top 3 pick, Flan and Kessler presumptive first rounders.

Talk about a wealth of riches.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
Recorded the game so had to avoid the thread until I could watch. Great, aggressive play. Lots of fouls called on us with some pretty questionable, but there were also quite a few that were just bone-headed plays. I think I can still see Timme checking people in the back before rolling to the basket without a foul. Lost count of how many times he did that. Ugh. With all those fouls, the guys tightened up toward the end and not a single player fouled out. Great win and great exposure for the team on the west coast. Aside from the win itself, this game’s outcome should really help with recruiting as well. Tremendous effort. If shots continue to fall like that, this team will be a tough out for anybody!

FThomas

1st Team
Oct 18, 2011
Great win... Bama Guard play was superb. Shack was on fire from distance, JD was as well, and Q’s fast fest step and finished at the basket were also key. It was nice seeing something like nine assists by halftime.

for Gonzaga, not as good as last year but Timme may have the best low post moves I have seen in a long time in college basketball. Reminded me of a McHale minus the wingspan.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Great win... Bama Guard play was superb. Shack was on fire from distance, JD was as well, and Q’s fast fest step and finished at the basket were also key. It was nice seeing something like nine assists by halftime.

for Gonzaga, not as good as last year but Timme may have the best low post moves I have seen in a long time in college basketball. Reminded me of a McHale minus the wingspan.
Timme's granddad goes to our church. I talked to him this morning about his grandson. He was in Las Vegas to see the Zags play their last three games. He watched last night and said he's very impressed with Bama.

Timme is definitely "old school." He plays at a higher level than he looks, physically. The Kevin Mchale comparison is a good one. I actually told his grandad he reminds me of someone like Larry Bird around the basket with his creativeness. If he can extend his game outside the paint I think he'll be a good pro, but he's pretty amazing 10 feet in!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Timme is definitely "old school." He plays at a higher level than he looks, physically. The Kevin Mchale comparison is a good one. I actually told his grandad he reminds me of someone like Larry Bird around the basket with his creativeness. If he can extend his game outside the paint I think he'll be a good pro, but he's pretty amazing 10 feet in!
It sucks because he's classic example of an NBA 'tweener. Plays like a traditional big but undersized for the role at the next level.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.