BayouTider, this was for you!!!

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Rich, we love you!! We miss you!! Today, Bama did it FOR YOU!!

11/26/11

ALABAMA 42 @*U 14

Thanks for everything, Rich!!
Forever the Tide Fan!!!

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Wow -- I thought the very same thing tonight as the game came to a close! He would have LOVED it!!! Miss you Rich!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Forgive me for asking this, but I'm new here and don't know the board's history.

But who is this BayouTider person? I'm assuming he was a board member who passed away, but can someone tell me what happened?

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Forgive me for asking this, but I'm new here and don't know the board's history.

But who is this BayouTider person? I'm assuming he was a board member who passed away, but can someone tell me what happened?
Rich was one of our long-time administrators, an amazing character with a superb sense of humor, and he hated AU with a passion. He passed not long ago and we miss his presence on the board something crazy.

Jag225

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 25, 2011
Rich was one of our long-time administrators, an amazing character with a superb sense of humor, and he hated AU with a passion. He passed not long ago and we miss his presence on the board something crazy.
:( :( :( Well, I'm glad Bama handled business. He sure would have liked it.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
^^^She said it^^^

Actually, "A superb sense of humor" doesn't quite do the man's wit justice. He was so spot on so often.

SNASS

Roll Tide!

Miss you, Rich...
And we think of him every time we see SNASS. He gave us that little jewel too. :)

ontopp

All-SEC
Jan 31, 2004
Decatur.Alabama
I sure didn't know this as I hadn't been here much this year,sure do hate this.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Sounds like my kind of guy, hate I never got to meet him on here.

What does SNASS stand for?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.