BBC writer DESTROYS snowflake Ben Shapiro

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-poli...ben-shapiro-on-abortion-obama-and-middle-east

Andrew Neil and Ben Shapiro on abortion, Obama and Middle East
He has more than 2 million followers on Twitter, 600,000 YouTube subscribers and his videos on the Daily Wire channel rack up millions of views.

Ben Shapiro is a controversial figure but one of the US' leading conservative political commentators. His book, The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great, is a New York Times bestseller.

In a spiky Politics Live interview with Andrew Neil, Mr Shapiro refers to an incident which took place between Trump campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski and Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields in 2016.

Although a charge was brought at the time against Mr Lewandowski, Florida prosecutors dropped the case.

This is an unedited version of their interview, which was terminated by Mr Shapiro.

Sorry I couldn't resist the title

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Ben Shapiro is a controversial figure but one of the US' leading conservative political commentators. His book, The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great, is a New York Times bestseller.
Vividly illustrating the intellectual bankruptcy of the current conservative movement.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
The thing that astounds is that this interviewer is a classic Tory who use to work in the upper crust of some of Rupert Murdoch's British media concerns. Just goes to show the gulf between American conservatisms and their European cousins.

The rise of the Ben Shapiro type is an interesting development though. It is fun to blame the slack-jawed rural yokels for the rise of conservatism but since the Reagan years the persistence of GOP power in this country comes from the suburbs. Shapiro and his ilk are meant to appeal to the middling intellect college graduates living in the suburbs. Shapiro is a man of "facts, reason and logic" but more often his assertions are bad faith reductions, mischaracterizations, or outright lies. His latest book, the reason for his appearance on that show, reads like something a college freshman would write. The research and historical context in the text may be just past what I'd expect from a bright middle schooler. This dude is a hack. He's made a career out of going to college campuses and finding the bleeding heart most on the verge of tears and berating them with hot take quality arguments. Look what happens when a dispassionate interviewer flips the script on him. He turns in a bleeding heart on the verge of tears too.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Shapiro is like Tucker Carlson and Bill Oreilly in which they look smarter vs flimsy leftist like the young turks and the college fairy dust types that have no clue on how to put their views into practice. But if you get them to go against someone with logically founded reasoning they look like idiots.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Shapiro is like Tucker Carlson and Bill Oreilly in which they look smarter vs flimsy leftist like the young turks and the college fairy dust types that have no clue on how to put their views into practice. But if you get them to go against someone with logically founded reasoning they look like idiots.
Enjoy what’s about to happen to the left. I’ll get some popcorn and smash my phone and delete 33,000 emails. Good luck.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
blind faith that the libtards will be pwned. and it will be glorious.
I just don't understand how saying Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro are great against idiots, but idiots against smart people makes me a leftist or liberal? I guess I need an invitation to the Democratic Party to make it official, and figure out the secret handshake.

FWIW I find it funny that I have a friend that is an extreme progressive fan that calls me a Trumper because I disagree on some of his insane "progressive" stances and wont sign these online petitions to move forward with impeachment, Free healthcare, and to abolish the EC. Its not that I strongly disagree... well I do find the implementation of some of them to be too soon, its more that I don't want to get email bombed to death for giving my email to some random petition. But I guess I cant win being in the middle... One day I'm called a Trumper, and the next I'm called a bleeding heart liberal...

But FWIW I'm anti Trump, and will vote for the democratic nominee. But that does not make me a Democrat... even though the stupidity in Alabama politics might draw me to that decision if it persists.

Last edited:

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
I just don't understand how saying Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro are great against idiots, but idiots against smart people makes me a leftist or liberal? I guess I need an invitation to the Democratic Party to make it official, and figure out the secret handshake.

We meet outside the abortion clinic each night at 3am. Bring your Anton LaVey amulet and your official copy of Das Kapital.

But keep this on the downlow, cuz.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
We meet outside the abortion clinic each night at 3am. Bring your Anton LaVey amulet and your official copy of Das Kapital.

But keep this on the downlow, cuz.
Don’t forget to keep track of your hours for George Soros to send the checks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.