Be weather safe today. Hope there’s no severe outbreaks.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I had a lot of wind and rain. Power finally got restored 2 hours ago. That can be the worst part. Dang pine trees of the south.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I had a lot of wind and rain. Power finally got restored 2 hours ago. That can be the worst part. Dang pine trees of the south.
Ours was finally restored an hour or so ago as well. It got rough a couple hundred yards behind my house. Huge trees down. Some buildings with damage. The same line spawned the F2 that destroyed part of Brindlee Mountain Primary school near the Arab/Union grove area. I'm sure it was rotating when it went over us and in an instant it was over. Very scary.

Reactions: RTR2u

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Ours was finally restored an hour or so ago as well. It got rough a couple hundred yards behind my house. Huge trees down. Some buildings with damage. The same line spawned the F2 that destroyed part of Brindlee Mountain Primary school near the Arab/Union grove area. I'm sure it was rotating when it went over us and in an instant it was over. Very scary.
What corner of Cullman County are you in?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.