Better Call Saul

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
But she's already shown that she has a goofy side. No need to keep on going down that road.
i think Vince has been setting her up “being worse than Jimmy” and “going to fall hard” for awhile. I think the idea of her possible death or leaving Jimmy is more of a misdirection. I think she will either end up in jail because Jimmy has to turn on her because she is too morally bankrupt or he leaves her because she crosses a line that he couldn’t. I think her personal war with Howard is her downfall.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I can honestly say that I didn’t see that coming or that coming so fast. Wow.
Heavy episode.

I thought they had some kind of plan where he'd get shot by blanks and had fake blood but what he was squeezing behind his back turned out to be the shard he used to cut through the cable tie.

I'll say one thing though - he gave those guys some choice remarks on the way out.

Did it for his father.

Respect....

Reactions: bama579

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
i think Vince has been setting her up “being worse than Jimmy” and “going to fall hard” for awhile. I think the idea of her possible death or leaving Jimmy is more of a misdirection. I think she will either end up in jail because Jimmy has to turn on her because she is too morally bankrupt or he leaves her because she crosses a line that he couldn’t. I think her personal war with Howard is her downfall.
I'm not sure she dies. If you remember the season 6 opening scene shows movers packing up Saul's mansion and that tequila stopper falls to the ground that Kim cared enough about to go back to her office to pickup when she resigned. Or it could be simply be a McGuffin. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm not sure she dies. If you remember the season 6 opening scene shows movers packing up Saul's mansion that tequila stopper falls to the ground that Kim cared enough about to go back to her office to pickup when she resigned. Or it could be simply be a McGuffin. 🤷‍♂️
I don’t think she dies because I think Jimmy couldn’t live with himself if it’s fault. I think she is arrested or has to go on the run. I think Vince has been hinting for awhile that she is actually worse than Jimmy. Idk but her dying a hero’s death doesn’t really make sense imo or her walking away as a good person for that matter as well.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Just finished #6 for this season and I have been disappointed. I really liked the previous seasons but this one has been off so far. 🤷‍♂️
Well it is probably because they have to tie up loose ends. It has to bring us to Breaking Bad so there really is no more time for exploration of the characters anymore.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I thought the last episode had some interesting new components.

The introduction of Howard's wife, the vet's little black book with the vacuum repair business card, and then Lalo going after one of Werner's men.

I'm just enjoying the ride for now......we'll see what happens!

Reactions: Saban4Ever

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
As near as I have been able to determine:
BB spanned 2 years from 9/2008 to 9/2010
BCS 2 years so far from 5/2002 to 6/2004 (end of season 5)
It doesn't look like season 6 has spanned more than a month or 2 so far.
I guess there will be no overlap of the two. Its been reported that that Walter and Jesse will be appearing in this final season so it must be in another flash forward segment(?)
I wonder if that is leaving a gap to be filled with another prequel? 🤔

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Surprising that after last nights surprising ending, there has been no reaction here. I know that no one saw that coming. :oops:
I wondered how they were going to make the "character transition" from BCS to BB - some of the characters on BCS play too big of a role to simply not exist in BB. That was one of them...

Solid way to end the half-season.

FWIW, Lalo is my favorite bad guy of the series.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I wondered how they were going to make the "character transition" from BCS to BB - some of the characters on BCS play too big of a role to simply not exist in BB. That was one of them...

Solid way to end the half-season.

FWIW, Lalo is my favorite bad guy of the series.
There have been quite a few new characters seen in BCS but IMO, none has portrayed their character better than Tony Dalton as Lalo. Something about that smirking evil grin. I know he was mentioned in BB but he was never seen.

Reactions: crimsonaudio

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.