Biden Policy Thread - Part Two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Ambitious plan. Much needed.
Mohamed El-Erian, former head of Pimco, said on Bloomberg yesterday that Biden's plan to tax corporations was the most productive means to fund infrastructure investment. He noted that the previous corporate tax cut had not been used to enhance productivity while infrastructure investment would lead to economic growth and increased productivity. Taxing individuals would do the opposite of that.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Great point. Biden and team seem to be actually focused on rebuilding the country in a way that's been ignored for, well, decades. I'll never agree with him on some things, but there's zero question that he's making a lot of much needed moves that will benefit EVERYONE. So glad to have someone in the WH who is focused on improving American quality of life.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Great point. Biden and team seem to be actually focused on rebuilding the country in a way that's been ignored for, well, decades. I'll never agree with him on some things, but there's zero question that he's making a lot of much needed moves that will benefit EVERYONE. So glad to have someone in the WH who is focused on improving American quality of life.
i think a lot of folks (me included) underestimated biden's capacity for leadership and implementing policy.

Last edited:

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
i think a lot of folks (me included) underestimated biden's capacity for leadership and implementing policy.
I am also guilty of underestimating Biden, especially during the primaries.

If the GOP would just wake up, quit thinking their job is to stand against anything the Dems propose, and start voting for what is in the best interest of their constituents, then the daunting problems this country faces would be manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.