Biden policy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Maybe I'm wrong, but Manchin's idea has been tried, and it seems to me all a speaking filibuster does is gum up the works. All these procedural devices to slow down the process of governing need to be done away with.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Maybe I'm wrong, but Manchin's idea has been tried, and it seems to me all a speaking filibuster does is gum up the works. All these procedural devices to slow down the process of governing need to be done away with.
i fully agree, but within the current situation, this is an opening to move forward on some policy goals (voting rights, minimum wage, etc) in spite of the gqp’s nonsense

Reactions: UAH and TexasBama

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

Reactions: 92tide and B1GTide

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I found out yesterday I am getting a raise and I want to thank Joe Biden. I never got one while Trump was president but less than two months into his term and I get a bump in pay.

I understand Biden has nothing to do with my company and has probably never heard of it. But if he can raise gas prices and cancel Dr. Suess, Disney movies, Pepe Le Pew, and Mr. Potato Head I am sure he can get me a raise.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
so, two years ago when all of those totally not a trump supporter, but ... folks were smugly sharing their concern that unless the dems chose biden to run, they wouldn't have a chance to beat trump, i don't think this is what they were envisioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.