Big 12 off to a rough start

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
21-0. Kansas is just a bad football team
Kansas just baffles me. They have a good coach and still can't beat Coastal Carolina? I don't expect them to win big, or even have a winning season every year, but how they continually lose to these D2 teams is mind boggling.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
His motivational techniques were, shall we say, a bit controversial.
That's true, but he still managed to sneak almost a decade's worth of wins into one season.

All I'm saying is that if Mangino, by hook or by crook, can win 12 games, SOMEBODY should be able to at least win 6 somewhat consistently there. I thought Miles would, and he still has time, but I thought he could beat Coastal Carolina with what he already had.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
That's true, but he still managed to sneak almost a decade's worth of wins into one season.

All I'm saying is that if Mangino, by hook or by crook, can win 12 games, SOMEBODY should be able to at least win 6 somewhat consistently there. I thought Miles would, and he still has time, but I thought he could beat Coastal Carolina with what he already had.
"That's true, but he still managed to sneak almost a decade's worth of wins into one season."

I should be mad at you for making me almost lose my coffee!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
I think we're headed to a point where good, up and coming coaches will earn their stripes in the more fertile recruiting ground of the Sun Belt and CUSA, instead being a doormat to Oklahoma, Clemson, or Ohio State in their respective conferences.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
From the little I've read it sounds like Spencer Rattler looked like the real deal even though it was against weak competition. All I know about the kid is he is apparently kinda a jerk but will be interested to see if brings OU to the Baker/Kyler level or not.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
From the little I've read it sounds like Spencer Rattler looked like the real deal even though it was against weak competition. All I know about the kid is he is apparently kinda a jerk but will be interested to see if brings OU to the Baker/Kyler level or not.
He looks like the lady my my wife watches on the Today show...It makes me chuckle every time I see him...
Hota Kotb? Do a side by side, it's kinds funny...back to football...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.