Big Kat Bryant Bailing on Fourteenesee

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
Fansided reported a couple hours ago that Bryant who left the Barn for UT has left for UCF and Malzahn. This is killin me. The laughter that is.
Oops! Just saw this in the recruiting thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Con and seebell

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I have to wonder if he may be mad he never got his "Happy Meal"

ETA: I was joking. I know one thing, if you are on a sinking ship, the smart move is to find a life raft and hope for the best.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
A lot of rumors that he was originally going to Oklahoma. Enjoy the beaches and pretty girls, Big Cat, that’s about all you’re going to enjoy down there getting back on the gus bus.

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
"A lot of rumors that he was originally going to Oklahoma. Enjoy the beaches and pretty girls, Big Cat, that’s about all you’re going to enjoy down there getting back on the gus bus."

Pretty girls maybe, but Orlando is smack in the middle of the Florida pennisula. It's at least two hours by car to the closest beach. And it could be a lot longer during the season and especially on weekends due to traffic. I-4 is often a nightmare. Speaking from a lot of experience living in Tampa for the past 11 years.....

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Pretty girls maybe, but Orlando is smack in the middle of the Florida pennisula. It's at least two hours by car to the closest beach. And it could be a lot longer during the season and especially on weekends due to traffic. I-4 is often a nightmare. Speaking from a lot of experience living in Tampa for the past 11 years.....
You can be at New Smyrna Beach in an hour from Winter Park.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Orlando is not the best place in Florida. It's inland enough to cut the breeze down which means the tropical heat can be overwhelming. The city itself is very overcrowded and you better learn Spanish or you're not going to get very far. You'll also want to become familiar with the term "toll rode"

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Orlando is not the best place in Florida. It's inland enough to cut the breeze down which means the tropical heat can be overwhelming. The city itself is very overcrowded and you better learn Spanish or you're not going to get very far. You'll also want to become familiar with the term "toll rode"
You're not wrong, but I mean, who would want to live in Tuscaloosa if not for UA?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.