Game Thread: Big XII CG: #9 Baylor vs. #5 Oklahoma State (ABC @ 11a CT)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Another game with CFBP implications.

If Okie State wins they will almost certainly make the cut as long as anyone other than UGA loses.

If Baylor wins they have a shot to slip in if Chaos ensues ahead of them.

I just hope it's a competitive game to kill time watching before the SECCG starts at 3:00

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I was just looking at some stats and was surprised to see that BOTH of these teams are ranked higher in scoring Defense than Alabama.

Okie is #5 and Baylor is #17

Alabama is #20

As I type this Baylor makes a huge defensive play....

Reactions: TideEngineer08

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I was just looking at some stats and was surprised to see that BOTH of these teams are ranked higher in scoring Defense than Alabama.

Alabama is #20

Either offenses in the Big 12 have taken massive steps back, or defenses have actually improved. I'm not surprised by Baylor, with Aranda, but OK State does surprise me.

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019

Alabama is #20

Yes, offense isn't the only thing played in the Big 12. Don't care for O-State, but the Aggies do know how to play defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.