Game Thread: Big XII CG: #9 Baylor vs. #5 Oklahoma State (ABC @ 11a CT)

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Baylor with 4 wins over ranked opponents......Cincy with ND...and then what? Yep...no doubt they are one of the top 4.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
What a wimp move. He coulda shoulda turned and put his shoulder down. And woulda won the game.

Instead brave Robin ran away.
Maybe. I can tell you I've said the same thing before......but in reverse. This time he didn't stop and he still didn't get in.

Credit to the bears for that goal line stance. Just outstanding D when they really needed it!

Reactions: GulfCoastTider

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
A few years ago I thought Baylor was dead in the water and back to being a cellar dweller. But hiring Matt Rhule was a great move and brought stability & character. Now with Aranda they’re playing good football. I can’t say good for them (as a program) because of all the things they did which the administration tried to cover up. But happy for the kids there now and for Aranda as they had no part of all that. Really impressed with Aranda.

OSU just cannot get it done in the big moments. Have had several opportunities over the past several years.

Reactions: Bazza

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
Baylor with 4 wins over ranked opponents......Cincy with ND...and then what? Yep...no doubt they are one of the top 4.....
Um...Baylor had less than 250 yards of offense and needed four INTs and a goal line stand to win. I'm not sure that there is "no doubt" that they're one of the Top 4 there, bro.

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Um...Baylor had less than 250 yards of offense and needed four INTs and a goal line stand to win. I'm not sure that there is "no doubt" that they're one of the Top 4 there, bro.
the no doubt was referring to Cincy.....NOT Baylor....Baylor is better than ND and Cincy with their wins and SOS

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
So...there was supposed to be some blue font in your original comment? Sorry for missing the sarcasm. My bad.
Yep...i have no idea how to blue font! Just irks me that ND/Cincy are considered equals when each one hasn't played anything like a strong schedule

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Yeah.....I thought it would favor the Pokes....but guess it really didn't!
Interesting question. The previous play was an incomplete pass, so the game clock was not running. I am not sure if having to step in and reset the play clock helps the defense more than the offense or vice versa. I just know that the play clock operator should have gotten it right the first time, then it is not an issue..

Reactions: Bazza

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.