Game Thread: Big XII Championship Game: #10 Kansas State vs. #3 TCU 12/03 (ABC @ 11:00 CT)

VernonTider

Scout Team
Nov 9, 2019
TCU has no business in the playoff. I dont care that they went 12-0 by beating no one. They are physically outmatched by SEC and Big 10 schools.
This is what I've been saying for the last two weeks, and told that I needed to accept that we're out of the playoff. :)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Am I the only one who thinks TCU is out if they lose? Seems a lot of people think it needs to be a blowout.... Please explain your rationale either way. I am just curious.
I hope the committee watches the games without sound. The idiots calling the game are trying their best to influence decisions.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I didn’t like that 3rd down call by KSU. They have been killing TCU on jet sweeps. Run jet sweep motion with fake and throw off it. The LBs would have been crashing outside to stop it.

Reactions: TDBama78 and Cruloc

VernonTider

Scout Team
Nov 9, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks TCU is out if they lose? Seems a lot of people think it needs to be a blowout.... Please explain your rationale either way. I am just curious.
Have been saying that on this board for two weeks. I may be proven wrong tomorrow. I hope K-State gets us that far.

Reactions: Jay Hughes

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
I think that they are in with a loss of one score.
No kidding? Guess we will see. They will get rocked and be a 13+ point dog. Bama will be a +2 dog max against UGa and Fav against UM. Perhaps the committee should step aside and let Vegas take over.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.