BREAKING OLD THREAD - Bill O’Brien a candidate for OC (update: officially hired!)

Bamaglory

1st Team
Dec 8, 2005
Is it crazy to suggest O'Brien continue using the offense we have instead of learning a new one? Hoping he was here learning the one we use. My brother thinks it would be too confusing to do so.

Sensation77

Scout Team
Sep 18, 2006
Gallatin, Tennessee, United States
Is it crazy to suggest O'Brien continue using the offense we have instead of learning a new one? Hoping he was here learning the one we use. My brother thinks it would be too confusing to do so.
It's been stated that it is Alabama's offense, so expect CBO to continue running the same type. He's had Deshaun Watson the past several years, and Bryce Young has a similar skill set, so I don't foresee much of a problem adjusting. I think this is a very good hire.

Reactions: GP for Bama

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
I need to see a full cycle of him calling plays..... blow outs, close games, sustaining drives, changing gameplan at half time if not working. How does he get along with players? Sark and Kiffin were great.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.