BREAKING OLD THREAD - Bill O’Brien a candidate for OC (update: officially hired!)

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
With all of these RBs which two, three or more will likely enter the transfer portal?
Keilon Robinson
Brian Robinson
Jase McClellan
Roydell Williams
Trey Sanders
Camar Wheaton (Incoming 5* Freshman)
Kyle Edwards (ETA)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: UAH

TIDETOWN

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2007
Briefly looked but I did not not see the terms of O'Briens contract. Just asking because I noticed that Clemson's Tony Elliott is now being pd $2 mil supposedly the highest pd offensive cord. I believe Sark had just been raised to $2.5 mil before he left.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
I saw this thread pop back up....knowing it was from January my first reaction was, good BOB found a HC position. Who would Saban get to run the ball inside the 5.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I don't see BOB getting another OC or HC in the NFL. They know what he is and the Houston Texans debacle I think sealed the deal for him. However, I can see him getting an OC job at a midlevel Power 5 school or at best a HC gig at a midlevel P5 school. But I don't think anyone in the NFL is touching him with a ten foot pole for an OC or HC position.

Reactions: CrimsonRuss

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.