Bill O’Brien's contract expires January 23

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
So I watched the Iron Bowl with my wife. Gibbs ran off tackle for no gain on a play. My wife said why didn’t he go on around the end. These players have been playing football all their lives. He should have known he wasn’t going to run there. I told her that is where the play was suppose to go. She answered, well why didn’t the linemen block better. I replied, the defense knew what play we were going to run and shifted to that side. They had an extra man on that side to stop the play. My wife asked, why don’t they run plays the defense doesn’t know. Yeah, we should I told her. Maybe a new OC will....

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
So I watched the Iron Bowl with my wife. Gibbs ran off tackle for no gain on a play. My wife said why didn’t he go on around the end. These players have been playing football all their lives. He should have known he wasn’t going to run there. I told her that is where the play was suppose to go. She answered, well why didn’t the linemen block better. I replied, the defense knew what play we were going to run and shifted to that side. They had an extra man on that side to stop the play. My wife asked, why don’t they run plays the defense doesn’t know. Yeah, we should I told her. Maybe a new OC will....
Please give her a warm welcome to the club.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.