Bo "Big Mouth" Nix "coming to take head off elephant"

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
What's funny is that I kind of like this for maybe for a different reason.

I'd rather be talking about Bo Nix and Auburn and the upcoming season than "Texas and Oklahoma and 'As the SEC Turns'".

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I really don't care about whistling past the graveyard but I do wonder which Auburn QB is going to win the Heisman this year.
I wonder how long Bo Nix will be the starter... what if TJ Finley learns their offense and is better than Bo by mid-season? Bo has not improved yet... I guess he could have improved over this off season, but TJ Finley could be good with more experience. Considering he was a true freshman thrown into the fire last season at LSU, I thought he did a decent job.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I wonder how long Bo Nix will be the starter... what if TJ Finley learns their offense and is better than Bo by mid-season? Bo has not improved yet... I guess he could have improved over this off season, but TJ Finley could be good with more experience. Considering he was a true freshman thrown into the fire last season at LSU, I thought he did a decent job.
Bobo is a known developer of QBs, as is Harsin, so I expect Bo to improve going forward. This offense is a different animal than Malzahn's though. There'll be a lot more play from under center.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don`t care either. Every year somebody runs their mouth. How has that usually turned out?
That was my point. There are some things that should not be spoken in public...... We have lots and lots of those type examples going very bad for those who do make those type comments.

BamaHoops

3rd Team
Jan 13, 2019
Facts are that Bama has lost 3 of the last 4 games at JH. I understand Nix confidence. You cannot argue with facts. JH is kryptonite for Saban. Every time we play there the game is a struggle, and the last 4 times we played there we lost 3 times..

Last edited:

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Facts are that Bama has lost 3 of the last 4 games at JH. I understand Nix confidence. You cannot argue with facts. JH is kryptonite for Saban. Every time we play there the game is a struggle, and the last 4 times we played there we lost 3 times..
And they have weird good luck with first year coaches, also.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Oh I have no problem crediting them with their home field advantage.

I'm still going to mock them though. And Nix in particular. He's been pathetic against us. A tip of the hat for all the luck and ref help they got in 2019, but they didn't win because of Nix.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Isn’t that like me saying “Auburn hasn’t beat Alabama in a year ending in the number 1 since the early 20th century. Years ending in one are kryptonite for auburn. You can’t argue with facts” I mean it’s factually true but it doesn’t have much bearing on this years iron bowl.

Edit: 1901 by the way. The last time auburn won a iron bowl in a year that ended in the number 1.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.