News Article: Boeing's ousted CEO departs with $62 million

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Boeing's ousted CEO departs with $62 million

But Boeing showed him--he didn't get any severance pay.

(Reuters) - Boeing Co’s (BA.N) ousted chief executive officer, Dennis Muilenburg, is leaving the company with $62 million in compensation and pension benefits but will receive no severance pay in the wake of the 737 MAX crisis.
That'll show him!

:mad:

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
Maybe everyone will listen to the Joker and stop flying all over the world. Helps the climate and might cut down on Boeing's profit margin. Course a lot of A-listers will have to get all around the world to promote their latest masterpieces somehow....

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
How could one person deserve and need that much money? How could he possibly think it’s appropriate for him to walk away with that kind of money given the circumstances?

I’m not a lawyer and this thought will show it, but wouldn’t it be something if something like a class action lawsuit on behalf of those killed in the crashes could go after him personally?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
How could one person deserve and need that much money? How could he possibly think it’s appropriate for him to walk away with that kind of money given the circumstances?

I’m not a lawyer and this thought will show it, but wouldn’t it be something if something like a class action lawsuit on behalf of those killed in the crashes could go after him personally?
that's how god shows his favor to his faithful servant leaders who pursue christ-centered leadership in the workplace to actively expand god's kingdom using biblical principals at work.

https://b-b-t.org/pursuing-gods-mission/

Beautifully Engineered Platform
I am an engineer by training and temperament. When I met Brandon Mann, the founder of BBT, I discovered a beautifully engineered platform for helping people develop Christ-centered leadership in the workplace. As I became more involved with BBT, I learned that God gave Brandon the Leadership Flywheel™ and an equation that is the expression of leadership development.

With the growing crisis of character of leadership in the workplace, I believe that God expects me to glorify Him to the benefit of others. As a Christian, I take God to work with me every day and strive to lead in a way that is faithful. We all need Faith for Work. We need to understand how the Bible applies to what we do every day. Once we begin to learn from God’s Word, we won’t want to miss our call to leadership. Leadership goes beyond the office door and extends to our family, our friends—every aspect of life—that’s Leadership for Life and a natural outcome of BBT Bible study.

I am passionate about the “game-changer” mission of BBT because I am excited to be a part of something that is bigger than all of us. BBT is developing leaders for the Lord through encouraging the study of Scripture and applying it immediately in our lives. We allow God to transform us into leaders with greater integrity as we become more Christlike.

God Pursues
God pursues leaders. God pursues us. God pursued me in 2013, to join the mission of helping people apply Biblical principles at work. I continue that mission as BBT’s Board Chairman. What is God asking you to pursue? If he is asking you to step out as leader, why reinvent the wheel. BBT can join you as God engineers value-driven leaders.

Are you the leader God has empowered to equip His people in small-group Bible study? If so, contact a BBT Coach to discuss further.

Dennis Muilenburg

• Thank You
Reactions: Go Bama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.