Brad Parscale, Trump's most recent scandal plagued former campaign manager just got committed under a Baker Act

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
wow, honestly kind of feel for the guy but there are lot's of questions about campaign dollars.

I called this one last night - "took in" & self harm threats will get you at least 72 hours in Florida.

Reactions: seebell

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
he sounds like a great person too

The police report says that an officer noticed bruises on Candace Parscale after her husband was taken into custody.

A cop wrote on the report that “while speaking with Candace Parscale I noticed several large sized contusions on both of her arms, her cheek and forehead.”

“When I asked how she received the bruising, Candace Parscale stated Brad Parscale hits her,” the officer wrote.

In a statement issued before the police report was released, Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh said Parscale “is a member of our family and we all love him.”

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/trumpworld- Parscale’s public meltdown happened while he is reportedly under investigation for stealing from the Trump campaign and the RNC. According to the source close to the campaign, the Trump family is worried that Parscale could turn on them and cooperate with law enforcement about possible campaign finance violations. “The family is worried Brad will start talking,” the source said. panics-over-debate-fiasco-as-campaign-turmoil-mounts

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/trumpworld- Parscale’s public meltdown happened while he is reportedly under investigation for stealing from the Trump campaign and the RNC. According to the source close to the campaign, the Trump family is worried that Parscale could turn on them and cooperate with law enforcement about possible campaign finance violations. “The family is worried Brad will start talking,” the source said. panics-over-debate-fiasco-as-campaign-turmoil-mounts
considering the Ferrari and property he was showing off over the last few months I'd be shocked if he didn't steal the 40-50 Million that the reports are alleging

Reactions: MobtownK and 92tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.