Game Thread: Braves @ Reds

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
$46 for a hat, and an ugly one at that (I hate commercialized patriotism)! Prices are ridiculous these days, especially for baseball caps. When I was younger, I use to think $25-$30 was pricey for official hats but, these days it is a rip-off. I also remember when New Era was the cheap brand. When I was young Starter was the big brand many teams wore.

Don't get me started on t-shirts, $35-40+ for a shirt that will fade and shrink after a few washes. My official championship t-shirt has shrunk so much that it is about to be a crop-top. Stupid Fanatics branded crap. Their monopoly on licensed sports sales needs to end.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
$46 for a hat, and an ugly one at that (I hate commercialized patriotism)! Prices are ridiculous these days, especially for baseball caps. When I was younger, I use to think $25-$30 was pricey for official hats but, these days it is a rip-off. I also remember when New Era was the cheap brand. When I was young Starter was the big brand many teams wore.

Don't get me started on t-shirts, $35-40+ for a shirt that will fade and shrink after a few washes. My official championship t-shirt has shrunk so much that it is about to be a crop-top. Stupid Fanatics branded crap. Their monopoly on licensed sports sales needs to end.
1656697129820.png

Full disclosure. I actually agree with you.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Missed the game tonight. Dansby still on fire. He deserves some credit.
Well he is #2 in AS voting for SS so I suppose he is getting it. When he is on fire he is top SS but he has these long stretches in which he can’t hit a beach ball. This is probably the most consistently good he has been in his entire career. So maybe he has turned the corner.

Reactions: BhamToTexas

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN

Ugly hats are the new orange…or was it pink…anyway, you know what I mean

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.