Game Thread: Braves vs Red Sox

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Nope but, I quit watching in the 6th because the Bally app kept screwing up, quality dropping to a pixelated mess and then just freezing. I would restart the app and after a few minutes it would happen again. It was a fight to make it to the 6th inning so I just gave up, watch some Stargate SG1 in Netflix instead (which streamed without any issues, Bally just sucks).

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

BhamToTexas

All-SEC
Dec 25, 2020
I quit watching last night, but just heard Acuna might have tweaked something. They are being very evasive about it. Anyone see what happened?
Hmm, there were a couple of plays. One was deep over his head but he got to it for the catch. Didn’t look like anything happened. Then another one he caught in foul territory late in the game, he had to go a long way for it, I wonder if he tweaked it on that play.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Hmm, there were a couple of plays. One was deep over his head but he got to it for the catch. Didn’t look like anything happened. Then another one he caught in foul territory late in the game, he had to go a long way for it, I wonder if he tweaked it on that play.
Line-up card released and Acuna is not on it. For some reason Swanson is leading off.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.