Link: Breaking down the current roster - BAMAInsider

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Posted this in another thread but it probably fits better here...

I'm having a tough time setting the probable lineup/rotation but here's a stab...format (left starter/right off the bench)

PG - JQ/Davison
SG - Shack/Burnett
SF/SG - Ellis/Primo or Primo/Ellis?
PF/SF - Gurley/Gary
C/PF - Bediako/ Tchikou or Wilson

If we go smaller or for more offensive power I could see a lineup of

PG - JQ/Davison
SG1 - Shack/Burnett
SG2 - Primo/Burnett
SF - Ellis
C/PF - Gurley

That's a Lethal group of Scorer's right there!!!

Now that I'm thinking about it more we could even go...

PG - JQ/Davison
SG1 - Shack
SG2 - Burnett
SG3 -Primo
PF/SF - Gurley or Ellis

Our players are so versatile and can play hybrid positions it's hard to nail down any one definitive lineup.

We are going to be a matchup NIGHTMARE for our opponents.

Reactions: dtgreg and Con

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I also wonder if James Rojas could be considered a senior. If he forfeits his redshirt year, this year would have made him a senior and take the free year of eligibility.
I've wondered that too. He was a JUCO guy so 2 years at JUCO and now 2 years at Bama (he had to sit out last year due to injury) so technically he could be considered a senior. The fly in the ointment might be that he did not participate in the senior day activities which would imply that he did not view himself as a senior although I doubt that would matter.

Reactions: day-day

dtgreg

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
Langston Wilson is requesting release from NLI.

I also wonder if James Rojas could be considered a senior. If he forfeits his redshirt year, this year would have made him a senior and take the free year of eligibility.
According to the ESPN.com article by Tom VanHaaren (also in an interview on PF today) being a Senior or any type of Upper/Lower Classman from Freshman thru above means nothing, at least in football. Not sure if BB is different?