BREAKING: Raekwon Davis Suffers Minor Gunshot Wound

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
She said it specifically in such a way to protect herself while trying to turn the controversy into "out of control football player" and away from "consistently violent bar location that you just spent a lot of money to buy and renovate"
I'm not disagreeing with any of that. Of course she is trying to deflect the issue away from herself. The question is could it be proven she knowingly spread information she knew was false with the purpose of causing harm to his reputation. All she has to do is say that when she came out to see what was going on, that she heard a few people talking about how RD was shooting in the air - i.e. she heard a rumor. It would be incredibly hard to prove that's not the case, especially since that is what she told the police and the press

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
What`s the prevailing thought. Will he play or won`t he? Anybody heard any even semi-reliable rumors ( mods, I know we don`t like rumors and I ordinarily agree, but considering the situation and subject, perhaps an exception ? ).

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
What`s the prevailing thought. Will he play or won`t he? Anybody heard any even semi-reliable rumors ( mods, I know we don`t like rumors and I ordinarily agree, but considering the situation and subject, perhaps an exception ? ).
I believe he is playing. If he wasn't then CNS would have said so IMO.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Pretty sure that Saban said last night that he will play "some" on Saturday.