Bring back the fun and excitement

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Winning all the time is putting a strain on fan's wallets. This has to stop. We have to buy new national championship gear all the time. Plus winning with ease against mediocre opponents is hurting the medical industry. Heart rates are even, BP is stabilized, and knuckles are not being broken from punching walls. It is a problem.

Reactions: Padreruf

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I hope I don’t offend anyone but I must vent because I am fed up. How many more National Championships must we win until enough is enough? Twenty three? Thirty? I am tired of feeling entitled and knowing we are getting the #1 recruiting class each and every year. Sick and tied of smoking so many cigars because we beat that ugly bunch from up north like clockwork! I may be getting COPD. No more drama there, just a boring given and revolving door head coaches all over the SEC -- and they act like we are responsible! No one blamed us for ruining the game back then. We we not the parity killer.

Oh how I long for those Shula years when every game was a toss up and the expectation was making a bowl game and looking forward to Shreveport. What fun it was to call friends in excitement when we would crack the bottom of the AP poll. One more SEC championship and I am throwing in the towel. I am mad and demand a change. Too much winning is not acceptable. I remember when football was fun and an “iffy” proposition. Thanks for listening. I feel better now.
Satire or not, if this changes any time soon I'm coming for you...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.