BREAKING Britney Griner has been traded for Viktor Bout

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I'm a little more compassionate. I don't want Americans who are not criminals spending their lives in Russian prisons. Yes, she was stupid, however, in a Russian prison I fear Griner would be sexually abused, beaten, and starved. Get her out even if you have to pay too much.

I hope she is not portrayed as a hero. It would be wise of Griner to use her story to hopefully keep others from being so stupid.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Apparently no one in our government watches Blacklist. Raymond Reddington would have gotten Griner back, and the russian criminal would have been given a drink on the flight back to russia (by a russian stewardess that was on Reddington's payroll) and died of poisoning.

And not to disappoint '92, the WNBA sucks.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
i can’t for everyone to start talking about how stupid the wnba is again. /s
8:36 a.m. and I've already read the dumbest thing I'll read on the internet today. Good job 92 ;)

Biden caved to the pressure to do this deal for obvious reasons. More than likely people will be hurt (at the minimum) because of this swap if Bout goes to his arms dealing. And, we know he will. This is just a bad decision on many levels but he will win the headlines (mostly) which is the end game here.

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
Internationally, this is going to look like a win for Putin, but it's all optics at this point. If Bout turns around starts his stuff up again and the result is violence being carried out against either the U.S. or a U.S. ally, it's going to get uglier. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but I can only imagine Putin turning this guy loose like Tommy Vercetti and telling him, "Go create as much havoc as you can. Here's some money to get you started."

It's also interesting that we hand over an arms dealer to the Russians while they are still at war with an American ally. That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

Last edited:

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022

Saudi Crown Prince brokered deal to swap WNBA star Brittney Griner for Merchant of Death arms dealer Viktor Bout - who walked past each other on UAE airport tarmac - two days after America dropped Khashoggi lawsuit against the Saudi leader

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Reactions: CrimsonJazz

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
This makes me sick and is the first time during his term that I despise Biden. We traded a convicted arms dealer who was conspiring to kill Americans for a guilty WNBA star while an innocent veteran remains in a Russian prison. Had to use the Saudi Crown Prince as well. I guess nobody is being held accountable now, not an arms dealer, not a WNBA star and not the Crown Prince as well. Disgusting.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.