Bryce wins Manning Award

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
So is auto correct
"Speaking of which, autocorrect on Tidefans is hyper aggressive. It thinks it knows what you are going to type, and changes even correctly spelled words. TF autocorrect is crazy aggressive."

As an example, the characters in quotes above were the result of me typing "Mary had a little lamb," and TF autocorrect turned that into the above quote.

• Haha
Reactions: AngeloToad

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
"Speaking of which, autocorrect on Tidefans is hyper aggressive. It thinks it knows what you are going to type, and changes even correctly spelled words. TF autocorrect is crazy aggressive."

As an example, the characters in quotes above were the result of me typing "Mary had a little lamb," and TF autocorrect turned that into the above quote.
I tried to type in Kirby Smart and it changed it to “self haircut”…….. now how does that happen?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Young is the best returning QB we've ever entered a season with. But I think it's imperative that we get our running backs healthy and get significantly more production from the run game. if the run game becomes a serious threat. We will be leaving the apposing defenses with VERY LITTLE CHOICE in how they want to lose.
I agree. I also think that Milroe and Simpson both need playing time in the 4th quarter of games if at all possible, to get them game ready in case Bryce is injured. Also, it will help for when after Bryce goes to the NFL. Games that Milroe/Simpson should get some playing time in 4th quarter are: Utah State, UL Monroe, Vandy, and Austin Peay. (I think they should run the regular plays, not just hand off the ball). Hopefully, Bryce can stay injury free again, but still need to be prepared.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I agree. I also think that Milroe and Simpson both need playing time in the 4th quarter of games if at all possible, to get them game ready in case Bryce is injured. Also, it will help for when after Bryce goes to the NFL. Games that Milroe/Simpson should get some playing time in 4th quarter are: Utah State, UL Monroe, Vandy, and Austin Peay. (I think they should run the regular plays, not just hand off the ball). Hopefully, Bryce can stay injury free again, but still need to be prepared.
This

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.