Bryce Young's INT/LSU game (Watch the teaser titles)

PattyRTR

Oct 16, 2022
I love Bryce to death but I wish he didn't try to do too much in the LSU game with that opening INT. Sucks that we had to lose to LSU or else the season would look different.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Bryce is not perfect, and that pick was 100% on him. But Alabama lost because the defense couldn't stop LSU after halftime. Alabama was outcoached in that game
Also keep in mind that we settled for three FG's in the red zone. While other teams score TD's, opponents were holding us to FG attempts. Same was true in the Tennessee game. Lay that at the feet of the Diet Coke chugging fellow in the box upstairs, not Bryce Young.

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Also keep in mind that we settled for three FG's in the red zone. While other teams score TD's, opponents were holding us to FG attempts. Same was true in the Tennessee game. Lay that at the feet of the Diet Coke chugging fellow in the box upstairs, not Bryce Young.
We were awful in the red zone this year...especially on 1st and goal...if BY didnt scramble we struggled to score a TD...not sure about our ranking for TD conversion on those but a big drop off I expect from prior teams. Also on the other side of the ball...how many TO's did we get? Scores on defense? seemed like we lost a lot of points we usually get there too

Reactions: CB4

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.