Burger Joint in Austin Acquires Jimbo's A&M Championship Plaque

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
My guess the trophy is real. They probably bought it at a garage sale aTm was holding. I think tAm are scraping to find every nickel they can to pay for Jimbo's buyout.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Was that the garbage can or am I thinking of something else? Seems like I remember a garbage can even though I try to forget all things orange (except our winning streaks against them).
The “Hunt The Ball” UT Trash Can. If the UT defense forced a turnover, the player with the turnover got to slam dunk the ball in the trash. Possibly the lamest sideline celebration ever, even though others have tried to surpass it.

However the mythical “championship” being alluded to is the statement” -

IMG_2226.jpeg

Which led to this inevitable meme:

IMG_2227.jpeg

BamaFan6462

Aug 24, 2023
Why is this surprising? A&M has been embarrassing themselves for many years by being weird and strange and not having the self-awareness to know better.
My favorite was when they crowned Kenny Hill with the Heisman after the first game and he left the team three or four games later. His parents even trademarked his nickname. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the air come out of something as quickly as that did.

Reactions: dtgreg

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.