Burrow - from crown to clown

Elefantman

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
If you lived in Louisiana, I guarantee you that in less than 30 minutes you could find at least one LSU fan who would bet you his house, wife , luxury RV and his best bird dog that LSU will go 15-0 this season. I used to live there. Some really nice folks but they somehow lose their minds when it comes to LSU football.
So all I have to do is put up $126 for equal value on that bet?

• Haha
Reactions: AlBamaWagg

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
If you lived in Louisiana, I guarantee you that in less than 30 minutes you could find at least one LSU fan who would bet you his house, wife , luxury RV and his best bird dog that LSU will go 15-0 this season. I used to live there. Some really nice folks but they somehow lose their minds when it comes to LSU football.
I've lived here over 20 years and you are exactly right. These people absolutely lose their minds when it comes to LSU football. They also are completely obsessed with hating Alabama football.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
It is amazing how Joe Burrow. Managed his descent so quickly. Bad advice will do it every time. Joe is a very good Quarterback, but I have to wonder if he's following the career path of Johnny Manzel out of football.
Face it... Johnny and Tanya Hardin probably will not improve sales of the product.
(They both need to ditch the Red suits too)

The Ols

All-American
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
It is amazing how Joe Burrow. Managed his descent so quickly. Bad advice will do it every time. Joe is a very good Quarterback, but I have to wonder if he's following the career path of Johnny Manzel out of football.
Face it... Johnny and Tanya Hardin probably will not improve sales of the product.
(They both need to ditch the Red suits too)
Did I miss something???

CoastGhost

Hall of Fame
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
He gets his moment in the sun. That is how it works. We'll see how he does in whatever hellhole drafts him. Meanwhile, LSWho will be back to normal next year.

Padreruf

All-American
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Now, his hand size is being questioned by the NFL. His measure 9" even, smaller than Kyler Murray's. Tua, OTOH, measures 9 7/8", almost a full inch larger...
Actually Tua's left hand measured at 10" -- his right was 9 ⅞". Interesting how the news reports picked up on his right hand even though he throws left-handed. LOL.

sanjosecrimson

All-American
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Is the NFL football bigger than the collegiate? If not, then what does hand size matter? If the guy was able to successfully handle the ball on the college level then why wouldn't he on the NFL level?
Yes the NFL football is actually slightly bigger.

• Thank You
Reactions: NationalTitles17

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
OK, since my right hand is 9-3/8", why am I not a QB?

"Because you are only 5' 6", with your shoes on, dummy."

Thank you, Howard Beale, for that lesson in reality.