Burrow - from crown to clown

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As a guy who has had significant surgery on both pinkies, I can attest to this! You don't know how much you use a pinkie until you can't.
It was crazy stupid. They just asserted that the little finger just didn't matter. Anyone, such as yourself, who's had one disabled and tried to open a jar knows the truth, even without an NIH study...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
NIH = "Not Invented Here". A subject for another day, though.
Well literally not, since that's not the way they work. They just republish. The article was originally published by the researchers in the Canadian Journal of Plastic Surgery. The findings have been confirmed by subsequent research in the fields of occupational and physical therapy...

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Uh..........guys....................that term comes up in the engineering world, to reflect the fact most of us have short-sighted bosses who won't look outside of the 4 walls they reside in, for new ideas and approaches to solving problems, because.............

"Not invented here................"

Sorry to distract everyone.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Uh..........guys....................that term comes up in the engineering world, to reflect the fact most of us have short-sighted bosses who won't look outside of the 4 walls they reside in, for new ideas and approaches to solving problems, because.............

You didn't. It just wasn't applicable in this case...

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana

With all due respect, I’ve never heard of “NIH” to refer to anything other than the National Institutes of Health” and I’ve been in engineering for ... a while

Reactions: BamaNation

OceanDweller

Mar 2, 2020
+1 I think of NIH as National Institute of health. Wish people would quit abreviatting so much. On another note I really liked Burrow for his poise in 18 and through most of 19 until recently. I just can't get behind that and can't help but wonder if he is a little Manziel Esque'.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.