Burrow - from crown to clown

Chipeace

Jun 30, 2003
Scott Depot, WV
He’s only remembering the first half. As far as any of them are concerned, the second half never happened. Frankly, they came out of the locker room in the second half drunk on their success and coasted to the finish line in that game. I guarantee you the last two quarters are a blur to all of them.

I only wish we weren’t so tangled up with our own two feet that we didn’t finish the come back and knock them off that perch.
Oh well

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
They have all lost their marbles in Red Stick. They named a giraffe at the zoo after him.

Yes..................Burreaux.................

Only in Red Stick
If you lived in Louisiana, I guarantee you that in less than 30 minutes you could find at least one LSU fan who would bet you his house, wife , luxury RV and his best bird dog that LSU will go 15-0 this season. I used to live there. Some really nice folks but they somehow lose their minds when it comes to LSU football.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
If you lived in Louisiana, I guarantee you that in less than 30 minutes you could find at least one LSU fan who would bet you his house, wife , luxury RV and his best bird dog that LSU will go 15-0 this season. I used to live there. Some really nice folks but they somehow lose their minds when it comes to LSU football.
This statement sounds an awful lot like Tennessee fans.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.