CFB memes, tweets, images, jokes, etc.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
I don’t recall that…

Dunn was just the anti-Nole. Or at least what they projected back then. I’ve always hated Florida State, but always been a Warrick Dunn fan.
William Floyd was the guy I was thinking of. Concur with your assessment of the Noles in general. Miami had a reputation for being dirty and unsportsmanlike in the 80s and 90s, but I thought FSU was at least equally bad.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
William Floyd was the guy I was thinking of. Concur with your assessment of the Noles in general. Miami had a reputation for being dirty and unsportsmanlike in the 80s and 90s, but I thought FSU was at least equally bad.
Oh yeah Floyd was another good one.

I think most of the dirty play or unsportsmanlike play, came from the defensive side of the ball on those FSU teams.

Of course then you had Kannell who was just plain offensive all the way around.

Reactions: Bazza and editder

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014

I think most of the dirty play or unsportsmanlike play, came from the defensive side of the ball on those FSU teams.

So it did not start when he became a sports commentator? He has been like this forever?

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa

FSU's dirty play/players always got a pass under Bowden.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.