CFB memes, tweets, images, jokes, etc.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I wonder how that stat line would apply to some of our best defensive units, especially in years we had lots of NOTs, which I'm assuming is what the Miami defense got?
I wonder who those wins for Miami were against? Seems like their only big games back then were ND and FSU.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I wonder who those wins for Miami were against? Seems like their only big games back then were ND and FSU.
Also the offensive state of the game was much different in college football in 2001 than today. But I get the original point of how a defense is supposed to help you win games without the offense having to outscore opponents.

I see no reason to not have both a defense that helps but an offense that can do so if needed!

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: crimsonaudio

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
Many people like it, even outside of Texas. Maybe I just had a bad first time experience on the burger a few years ago. I do think they've expanded their burger menu too. Breakfast was OK, but I've said before if you serve food and can't serve a decent breakfast you need to get out of the restaurant business. Eggs and bacon aren't hard, although good biscuits are a little more challenging.
I love the burgers and fries, but they should be served with a side of TUMS. Major league gut-bomb.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaMoon

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I don't "get" Whataburger! First time I ever ate there was in a Trussville site and it was by far the "worstaburger" I've ever had.

Then we moved to Texas and it's like all the rage. The only thing I really ever liked was their honey biscuits. Their breakfast stuff was pretty good, but I stand by my statement: "worstaburger!"
I absolutely loved it until covid. Now it's some of the slowest service ever. The drive through should not be wrapped around the building at 9:30am on a workday.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

·
An Obituary printed in the London Times.....Absolutely Dead Brilliant!!
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years.
No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair;
- And maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).
His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.
It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death,
-by his parents, Truth and Trust,
-by his wife, Discretion,
-by his daughter, Responsibility,
-and by his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 5 stepchildren;
- I Know My Right
- I Want It Now
- Someone Else Is To Blame
- I'm A Victim
- Pay me for Doing Nothing
Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.
If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Many people like it, even outside of Texas. Maybe I just had a bad first time experience on the burger a few years ago. I do think they've expanded their burger menu too. Breakfast was OK, but I've said before if you serve food and can't serve a decent breakfast you need to get out of the restaurant business. Eggs and bacon aren't hard, although good biscuits are a little more challenging.
Their breakfast on a bun is ok, but their breakfast tacos may be the worst in Texas.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.