CFN: Alabama vs Auburn Prediction, Game Preview

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
What’s Going To Happen

The Bama D wakes up from its snoozes when it has to.

Auburn has been great in pass protection, but it’s not doing enough for the ground game to take the pressure off of Finley.

Will Anderson and the Bama pass rush will take care of things in key moments to stall the Tiger attack, and the offense will be steady enough to take away most of the drama.

Alabama will be balanced, Young will be terrific, and it’ll be just the type of win needed going into the showdown against Georgia for the SEC Championship.
Alabama vs Auburn Prediction, Game Preview

I'll take it!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Reactions: Windsortide

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I wonder if Coach read TideFans. It’s a lot of people on here whom this should hit. I love BAMA no matter what!

Oh yeah, I’ll take it too.
There are a lot of posters here who have astute, accurate, and insightful criticism of these teams down through the years. Being critical of the team doesn’t mean you don’t appreciate the accomplishments that have been achieved by this football program over the years.

Now the Eeyores are another story

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
There are a lot of posters here who have astute, accurate, and insightful criticism of these teams down through the years. Being critical of the team doesn’t mean you don’t appreciate the accomplishments that have been achieved by this football program over the years.

Particularly in the middle of a game thread...

JayBama_in_PCOLA

All-American
Oct 2, 2020
Andalusia (living in Pace/Pensacola, Fl)

Those are the ones I am talking about. I’m all for fairness, but some things are downright sad.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

I get critiquing. But I struggle with the criticism. Other than with referees. They are fair game. ;)

rolltd

3rd Team
Dec 15, 2010
Hey I don't mind an ugly win. Ugly wins are better than pretty loses. Ugly wins are good, especially in this conference. Give us a real ugly win this Saturday. I'll love it

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.