CFN: Alabama vs Kentucky Prediction, Game Preview

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I’ll take it too. I just don’t see how UK scores 17. And something else, “Mac Jones might not be putting up Kyle Trask-like numbers” Now, I’m scratching my head on that one. Plus, Trask has that loss against A&M.
It’s called setting the narrative. He likes Trask better, apparently, and would likely have him as Heisman favorite.

Trask is very good but I’ll take Mac every time.

Reactions: JayBama_in_PCOLA

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
Glad we are playing (so far so good). I don't see them scoring 17 pts without major help from us. 41 may be about right on our side.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I’ll take it too. I just don’t see how UK scores 17. And something else, “Mac Jones might not be putting up Kyle Trask-like numbers” Now, I’m scratching my head on that one. Plus, Trask has that loss against A&M.
Trask has been throwing a ton of TD passes so I assume this is why he said that. Other than the TD passes Mac has been better. Mac had the one game where he completed long passes inside the 5 yard line and Najee and BRob had 4 short TD runs.

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Trask has been throwing a ton of TD passes so I assume this is why he said that. Other than the TD passes Mac has been better. Mac had the one game where he completed long passes inside the 5 yard line and Najee and BRob had 4 short TD runs.
Trask isn’t perfect, or even elite in my opinion. In the UGA game I saw him throw a ton of incomplete passes, some near interceptions, and a pick six. His D line also gave him a long time to throw.
He’s no Justin Fields or Mac Jones. I think Sunshine is a better QB than him too.
Edit: on further review, I’ll say that he and sunshine are probably comparable

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.