CFN: Alabama vs Mississippi State Prediction, Game Preview

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
this game makes me nervous. MSU with 2 weeks to prepare. Back to back victories over rivals with protracted celebration , cigars and all. Hearing they are seemingly a lock for the CFB playoff. No Jaylen Waddle to spark the offense with a big play at the right time. Did I mention the Pirate with 2 weeks to prepare? No better medicine for his ailing program than a big win over the Crimson Tide! I’m nervous.

Last edited:
Reactions: OakMtn4Bama

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
this game makes me nervous. 2 weeks to prepare. Back to back victories over rivals with protracted celebration , cigars and all. Hearing they are seemingly a lock for the CFB playoff. No Jaylen Waddle to spark the offense with a big play at the right time. Did I mention the Pirate with 2 weeks to prepare? No better medicine for his ailing program than a big win over the Crimson Tide! I’m nervous.
Got em right where we want em ;)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I am curious if Tyrell Shavers regrets transferring to Miss State. I see he has left that program. He could probably get playing time in Tuscaloosa if he held onto the ball, especially with Waddle out! I couldn’t see Shavers moving to the slot, but he could see time in the rotation out wide!

Reactions: Tiderollin32

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I am curious if Tyrell Shavers regrets transferring to Miss State. I see he has left that program. He could probably get playing time in Tuscaloosa if he held onto the ball, especially with Waddle out! I couldn’t see Shavers moving to the slot, but he could see time in the rotation out wide!
Got to think if he wasn’t getting tons of playing time at MSU with the air raid, he wouldn’t get much in our 3 wide receiver sets. Has great measurables though!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Got to think if he wasn’t getting tons of playing time at MSU with the air raid, he wouldn’t get much in our 3 wide receiver sets. Has great measurables though!
I think he got more PT at Bama than MSU, and with the difference in how the offenses attack, I think he could have been productive in Tuscaloosa . I don’t know the disconnect with Leach, but he did say some players were not buying in . Maybe TS was one?? He does have the measurables, but he also dropped a lot of balls at Bama .

Reactions: Tiderollin32

The Elephant

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 3, 2020
This is a game that will be a good barometer for our defense. If we cover and hold them down to the teens or less in scoring (like we should) I will be encouraged.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.