CFN: Alabama vs Tennessee Prediction, Game Preview

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
This year, watch for the Volunteer defense to pitch a good game and keep the Bama offense from taking over early on, but Guarantano – if he gets the nod for the entire game – and the O won’t keep pace in the second half.

Alabama is more relentless than ever. The streak in the series goes to 14 straight.
Alabama vs Tennessee Prediction, Game Preview

I'll take it!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That article reminded me that Mac got his first significant playing time against TN last year because of Tua's ankle injury. Mac did not play well, but that is because Pruitt just pinned his ears back and came after Mac play after play.

This version of Mac Jones is a major upgrade over that version. Pruitt will again come after him, but it won't matter.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Score sounds about right, especially since our defense is still making mistakes and TN QB will probably have the best game of his career. lol.

I want Mac to reach the 400 yards passing mark, but also think Bryce Young needs to play most all the 4th quarter. He really needs the experience in case Mac gets injured at some point. Trey Sanders needs lots of reps too.

Right now the weather forecast shows rain/storms. Hope that changes. I worry about injuries each game but especially when it rains. Turnovers too (in the rain).

Reactions: Rush

JayBama_in_PCOLA

All-American
Oct 2, 2020
Andalusia (living in Pace/Pensacola, Fl)
Score sounds about right, especially since our defense is still making mistakes and TN QB will probably have the best game of his career. lol.

I want Mac to reach the 400 yards passing mark, but also think Bryce Young needs to play most all the 4th quarter. He really needs the experience in case Mac gets injured at some point. Trey Sanders needs lots of reps too.

Right now the weather forecast shows rain/storms. Hope that changes. I worry about injuries each game but especially when it rains. Turnovers too (in the rain).
40% now. Down from 60%.

Reactions: Saban4Ever

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I think UT will play with a little fire...... for awhile........then Bama will take over. I will take a win anyway I can get it, but I think Bama puts it on them....... as do the Vol fans

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Tennesee lost to ky IN PART because they were probably practicing for Bama. My guess is that they will play their best game of the year. And still lose. Then utterly tank after that.
If Fulmer had anything to do with it then I agree, but I doubt that Pruitt would go that route willingly.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
If Fulmer had anything to do with it then I agree, but I doubt that Pruitt would go that route willingly.
As much as I like(d) Pruitt, I'm not certain you're correct here. He hasn't really displayed anything resembling good coaching so far and we're in year three, so...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
As much as I like(d) Pruitt, I'm not certain you're correct here. He hasn't really displayed anything resembling good coaching so far and we're in year three, so...
I expected him to have an elite defense, even if his offense failed. He has not even delivered that consistently. I can't say that I have given it a ton of thought. Really, I just want the failure to continue - forever.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
How many fans will UTn permit to attend this game? I hope I don't have to hear (on the TV) Tocky Rop even once during the game. Oh well, that's what the 'mute' button is for.

ROLL TIDE!

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
How many fans will UTn permit to attend this game? I hope I don't have to hear (on the TV) Tocky Rop even once during the game. Oh well, that's what the 'mute' button is for.

ROLL TIDE!
They are supposed to only allow 25 percent capacity , but who knows what it will really be. They are sold out. I wonder how many Bama fans will be there.

• Thank You
Reactions: im4uainva

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.