CFN: Alabama vs Tennessee Prediction, Game Preview

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
What’s Going To Happen

Bama has won 14 straight going back to 2006, and the 12-10 victory in 2009 was the only close battle. At least this year’s Tennessee team seems like it has more ammunition to bring.

Just how sharply focused is Alabama? It got everything back to normal against Mississippi State, and it was almost flawless early on against Ole Miss to put the game away with a 35-0 start.

Can Tennessee withstand the early punch? No, and it’ll cause a whole slew of problems.
Alabama vs Tennessee Prediction, Game Preview

I'll take it!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
If their QB plays, I`m expecting a better game than most, I think. If he doesn`t, we`ll probably sell out to stop the run. The D needs to start stringing dominant games together before I`ll personally rest that much easier.

Reactions: DogPatch

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I think TN defense played close to 100 snaps this last game. Will be interesting to see if we try and run the ball to keep their offense off the field like Ole Miss.

Reactions: 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
That was the one with Peyton chumming it up on the sidelines. And then we got to see his utter dejection as Derrick Henry and Jonathan Allen ripped out their soul. Seems like Ryan Anderson was involved too.
henry's touchdown and then the defensive series after are all i saw of the game. i was at a trade show for most of that game and was just seeing that it was close but couldn't follow anything. we got to a restaurant for dinner after the show during the drive in which henry scored. i excused myself from our group to go to the bar watch the final bit of that game.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
If their QB plays, I`m expecting a better game than most, I think. If he doesn`t, we`ll probably sell out to stop the run. The D needs to start stringing dominant games together before I`ll personally rest that much easier.
I totally agree with this. The offense will score plenty, but IMO the jury is still out on the defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.