CFN: Alabama vs Texas A&M Prediction, Game Preview

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
What’s Going To Happen

All the snipping between Nick Saban and Jimbo Fisher this offseason will quickly and easily be blown off – welcome to life in the SEC.

Young’s shoulder will be a storyline, but it’ll be the play of the Bama lines – this is where the pass rush shows up large – that takes over the game.

A&M will come up with a few nice drives, but when it has to generate a scoring drive in a big moment to make this interesting in the second half, it’s not going to be there.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Prediction, Game Preview

I'll take it!

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Yeah, I'll take that.
Saban said today: “I’m sure everyone wants an update on Bryce, so I’m going to give it to you,” Saban said. “He’s doing some things in practice and is still listed as day-to-day. No decision is going to be made until he decides and we decide if he can go out there and functionally do his job.”

Reactions: NCRollTider

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
Ags = Aggravating Goons! The more they can be humiliated the better. Love to see their goon yell leaders dissing Bama on Friday night and make sure it is spread all over the Bama nation.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Yeah, I'll take that.
Saban said today: “I’m sure everyone wants an update on Bryce, so I’m going to give it to you,” Saban said. “He’s doing some things in practice and is still listed as day-to-day. No decision is going to be made until he decides and we decide if he can go out there and functionally do his job.”
I hope JM starts and BY can chill on the sidelines unless the game starts getting out of hand, which I think it wont. Give BY another full week to heal because we may need him healtier vs Tenn.

Ted2010

Oct 3, 2022
I honestly think Coach Saban is going to use this game to prove a point to Jimbo. Jimbo ****ed him off and think Saban levels him.

Bama 41
Milkmen 9

Reactions: Con

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.