Question: CG Semis - sync with Eli?

J0eW

1st Team
Jul 18, 2020
This morning I was watching SEC wrap-up show and they had a screen shot of the CG semis that made me think one could watch the game on ESPN and listen to Eli and the rest of the crew. Will the radio be synchronized to the TV coverage?

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Perhaps this is the best place to put this outside of starting a new thread...

I have a request for any of our tech-savvy posters who'll be watching from home.

My super-hawt wife was a Kilgore College Rangerette, back in the day, and - since they are performing during the Cotton Bowl halftime and a couple of her teammates' daughters are performing - she would love to have a copy of the "Halftime Marching Bands" video.

Now, I'm fairly certain that'll be available online to stream after the game but, just in case it isn't, I'd be grateful if someone could scrape that video stream for me during the game.

BTW, the Rangerettes will be wearing this uniform:
FB_IMG_1638728057193.jpg

Reactions: NationalTitles18

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Are they not doing the coaches film room? I always enjoyed that broadcast but I don't remember if they did it last year either. I'm assuming COVID messes with that

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Are they not doing the coaches film room? I always enjoyed that broadcast but I don't remember if they did it last year either. I'm assuming COVID messes with that
Crap, I forgot about that.

That's always one of the best.

One of last year's versions made me a three-way fan of Mina Kimes.
:love:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.