Video: Cheetah package: Braswell/Turner/Anderson on the field

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

We've seen players and coaches mentioning the Braswell/Turner/Anderson package. This video is a classic example of what's to expect going forward. This is brilliant scheme to get Anderson or Tuner 1 on 1. It makes it hard for opposing team to double team Anderson.

A while back I mentioned at the fall camp, that we could see this starting with Vandy or Arkansas. This is disruptive defense.

Say what you want, Golding is doing great job so far.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I know Bama hasn't exactly played a meat-grinder of a schedule so far, but these numbers are impressive:
National / SEC rankings
Scoring D: 3rd/1st
Rushing D: 4th/1st
Passing D: 6th/1st
Total D: 2nd/1st
The numbers are impressive so far. Defense looks really good. But, the 4 road games against decent offenses with dual threat QB's will be a challenge. Hopefully the results will be the same with Bama in the top categories for defense. KJ Jefferson, Hendon Hooker, the LSU QB, and Jaxson Dart are all pretty good. I just hope our defense continues to get better and that there are no more injuries. Hope Byron Young will be back sooner than expected too. RTR

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
That's really key right there. Getting off the field. That won't hold as we get ot better offenses, but they were 7th/1st last year in that category.
Agreed…as someone who remembers third and Kirby and 3rd and golding at times. I am just happy that this is a thing and I am gonna enjoy it as long as it lasts.

Reactions: SkullDuckery

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Let’s continue to improve and see if the guys can be historic like the 79 defense or the 92 defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.