Game Thread: Children of the Corn Bowl (Heroes Game Iowa vs Nebraska) Fox 12pm

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Who y’all got and Who y’all going for on this Great game?

I’m hoping Iowa put a 50 point whooping on Nebraska for all the crap Nebraska fans have done to Iowa fans over the years. But I guarantee you this will somehow be a one possession game like it usually becomes every year. Iowa by 4.

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Not sure I can stay awake or have any interest in these blockbuster games. It will interesting however to see who wins the ugliest uniform contest between Oregon and Oregon State.
Oregon has the worst uniform of any sports team in all of history.

I think their helmet designer went for the Medusa effect.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
I am opting for the Cyclones vs shorthorns. I do not care who wins the corn "rivalry".
Yeah, the Clones-Horns game has HUGE implications for the Big XII championship game. It will be a showdown between two titans. Which football powerhouse will prevail and face down the mighty OU colossus? What will it mean for the Sooners when they win?
The world awaits.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I have watched a little bit of Iowa St and Tejas. Haven't watched a snap of the corn field battle. Been playing Call of Duty Cold War instead, lol. Yes, I game. I am going to keep a closer eye on the Golden Domers and Powder Blues though.

Reactions: UAllday

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
I have watched a little bit of Iowa St and Tejas. Haven't watched a snap of the corn field battle. Been playing Call of Duty Cold War instead, lol. Yes, I game. I am going to keep a closer eye on the Golden Domers and Powder Blues though.
I’ve been watching the horns game and it’s just so unsatisfying. Texas just committed a blunder with a lousy punt fake and Iowa shut that right down. Both teams suck.

Reactions: TriCountyTider

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Iowa St on the 2 with a little over a minute to go.
16-20 Tejas. Getting interesting!

Edit. 1st and goal from the 2 that is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.