Chris Beard fired?

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
Now that's interesting, if true. Sort of like asking the pope to resign and come be your parish priest... :)
According to Drew Dearmond on the 97.7 he has top class coming in next year I am sorry how to link it its on Facebook where I read it. you might can find it on 247.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
You can google it on KSR web page I am sorry how to link it will you google and share it please.
I don't doubt you at all. TX thinks everything is for sale and they can afford it. One thing to consider is that Coach C would be stepping down from an arena holding 20K to one holding 15K and a much more indifferent crowd about BB. However, they're right about him. He's always been for sale...

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Has he been treated fairly? I suppose there will be lawsuits to come.
I'm not saying he did or did not do these things, but it's all too common for the abused to recant or refuse to press charges after a Domestic Violence event. I assume some of this is pressure on the abused, some of this is regret for turning the aleged abuser's person's life upside down. I also assume the abused is not the one who wanted to hurt the other person, unlike the abuser.

If he files a lawsuit, all the evidence will get drug back out into the open. I'd be very careful if I was him.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
...it's all too common for the abused to recant or refuse to press charges after a Domestic Violence event. I assume some of this is pressure on the abused, some of this is regret for turning the aleged abuser's person's life upside down...
You're 100% correct. I've seen this dynamic from closer range than I'd like. I recently sat in court while a victim lied to to the sentencing judge in her victim's statement, hoping (successfully, as it turned out) for a suspended sentence for her abuser. He has hit her at least once since...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.