Cincy v. Bama at Jerryworld Tickets?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
100% correct. I went to see U2 there in 2010. Had good seats in the lower bowl. Couldn’t make out the lyrics had I not already known them all. A friend in the business told me that (at the time anyway) there were too few speakers so they tried to compensate with volume, and the space just doesn’t accommodate that. Maybe @crimsonaudio has some insight.

Considering the money they spent on Jerry World, it’s a pretty bad experience for the regular fan in a normal seat. SoFi seemed way better the one time I’ve been there…
It was like what I always imagined being inside a soda can would feel like sound wise. The Million Dollar Band wasn't worth ten cents up there. And say what we will about Michigan, that's a famous fight song that deserves better than what I heard that day, and it wasn't their fault.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It was like what I always imagined being inside a soda can would feel like sound wise. The Million Dollar Band wasn't worth ten cents up there. And say what we will about Michigan, that's a famous fight song that deserves better than what I heard that day, and it wasn't their fault.
I’ve really never cared about the bands like many do so it has never bothered my experience. But then again I’m the one that everytime someone says “the need to stop playing that loud piped music and play more of the MDB at Alabama home games” I’m like “as long as the football team is winning then I really don’t care”.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I’ve really never cared about the bands like many do so it has never bothered my experience. But then again I’m the one that everytime someone says “the need to stop playing that loud piped music and play more of the MDB at Alabama home games” I’m like “as long as the football team is winning then I really don’t care”.
Yeah, but note that the band was only the START of the acoustics problems because it was pregame. It got worse when the game was ongoing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.