Cincy v. Bama at Jerryworld Tickets?

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Find someone straight up if you can. Stubhub will routinely charge $100 over whatever the ticket prices are in fees alone. Gotten to the point that I actually avoid them and ticketmaster.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
starting at $1300. I will enjoy from my sofa or recliner.
They will (probably) come WAY WAY down before 31 December.

In 2015, the first day the tix for us and Sparty were around $600 upper deck. On game day, I could have bought a ticket at halftime of Clemson-Oklahoma and made it to opening kickoff for $85. I'm not saying they'll drop that far, but this is the early market high price.

• Thank You
Reactions: DzynKingRTR

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The only 2 sets of tickets I've not seen plummet were the Alabama-Georgia national title game (and that was a unique situation because of the location of the game and the teams) and the Tampa contest of Alabama-Clemson.

Every other time the tickets come down - and the further west the game is, the more they drop.

• Thank You
Reactions: DzynKingRTR

CmdrThor

1st Team
Oct 29, 2008
Marietta, GA
How many fans does Cincinnati have? Due to a lack of a national fan base and many Bama fans opting to wait for the championship game, these tickets will likely drop. You’ll see that happen once tickets are delivered to each team’s fans.

Reactions: selmaborntidefan

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
Well, we know most of the Cincy coaches so we may get free tickets. Have to wait and see if it would be worth the other trip expenses for us.
Yes I know just wondering when are we going to find out and when do I need to let you know? Also, no I have not forgotten that it’s my turn to schedule the logistics, reservations and I still owe you dinner so you call it. 😂🤣😎

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.