Game Thread: Clemson @ Pitt (ESPN @ 3:30ET)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
During the 2012 SECCG, I was at a concert with my wife watching the game cast on my phone with earbuds, and sitting beside a Ga Tech fan........ the majority of the people there were UGA fans, and the singer got mad because people were more into the game than his concert...... he cut it short. When Bama won, the GT fan turned to me and asked “ can you run fast?” I told him yeah I could, why? He yelled Roll Tide to the top of his lungs then ran for the exit....... which brought a barrage of profanity...... needless to say, I left pretty quickly
As well while laughing
there was one video after the 2018 ncg that was showing a uga bar after they sacked tua to set up 2 and 26 and the place was going absolutely bonkers.

then it went dead silent and still, except for the voices of two women you could see and hear losing their minds in the massive crowd.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
there was one video after the 2018 ncg that was showing a uga bar after they sacked tua to set up 2 and 26 and the place was going absolutely bonkers.

then it went dead silent and still, except for the voices of two women you could see and hear losing their minds in the massive crowd.
I hear the wails and cries of anguish from my neighbor that night.......... I don’t think I slept the whole night after that