Game Thread: Clemson @ Pitt (ESPN @ 3:30ET)

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Clempsoning is back in vogue
I thought Clemsoning was losing a game you shouldn’t - this team is simply bad offensively and mediocre at best overall. They are probably not through losing: Louisville, WF, even FSU and SC all have a legit shot. To this Clemson team anyone decent, especially those who can score, is a threat. Only UConn is a lock.

Reactions: Con and seebell

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
It appears to be the loss of Jeff Scott the former co-OC/WR and the loss of a great college QB has exposed their offense and especially their OL.

Their D is still decent-good but is probably wearing down. Other ACC teams are smelling blood.
You've nailed it...Jeff Scott was the obvious difference...I knew his Dad, Brad Scott, former USC head coach and then Clemson line coach for years. Wonderful man and knows a ton of football...I guess he passed some of that along...

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
There is precedent for this. That's Coach Bryant wearing the helmet pregame before playing Georgia Tech, which was a bitter rivalry back then.

My father worked for Atlanta Transit Company, which is MARTA today when that game was played........ they listened to it on the radio and he told me he remembers hearing about whiskey bottles being thrown at the field

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
My father worked for Atlanta Transit Company, which is MARTA today when that game was played........ they listened to it on the radio and he told me he remembers hearing about whiskey bottles being thrown at the field
HAHA..Our Boy's might need protection when we beat Georgia in the SEC Championship Game & knock them off their short time perch as #1.. That's going too reallyyyy ruffle their feathers..

Reactions: 92tide

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
HAHA..Our Boy's might need protection when we beat Georgia in the SEC Championship Game & knock them off their short time perch as #1.. That's going too reallyyyy ruffle their feathers..
During the 2012 SECCG, I was at a concert with my wife watching the game cast on my phone with earbuds, and sitting beside a Ga Tech fan........ the majority of the people there were UGA fans, and the singer got mad because people were more into the game than his concert...... he cut it short. When Bama won, the GT fan turned to me and asked “ can you run fast?” I told him yeah I could, why? He yelled Roll Tide to the top of his lungs then ran for the exit....... which brought a barrage of profanity...... needless to say, I left pretty quickly
As well while laughing

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.