TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
It's encouraging that new dams may be built to catch winter runoff, but that doesn't offset the risk of fire.

It's just a matter of time before disaster strikes.

It's a good thing global warming is a hoax.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Our nation needs to invest in a water grid. Too much water is wasted. Mostly in not capturing storm water runoff. We will need to combat climate change.

It's encouraging that new dams may be built to catch winter runoff, but that doesn't offset the risk of fire.

It's just a matter of time before disaster strikes.

It's a good thing global warming is a hoax.

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
So is an oven. 😰
I know it's an unpopular opinion - but I don't like dry heat, or dry cold, or dry climates. We had a drought in Central Al in college - it was like an oven. I prefer humidity.
We got engaged in Texas. It was snowing - precipitation falling from the sky - but the air was too dry. My nose bled, my hands cracked and bled. Awful. I'll take walking through the hot soup we call air in South Alabama any day.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
We are in for a world of hurt. Denying it will only exasperate it.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
It's pretty chilling to see the South become unhabitable in the time my kids (not grandkids) will still be living.

We are spending money our great grand kids can't repay and leaving a world and society our kids will have a hard time surviving in. Let that sink in...

We are in for a world of hurt. Denying it will only exasperate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.