CNS Fall Camp first press conference

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
He was a little rough on Charlie Potter. Sometimes I wish he wouldn’t be so difficult. Don’t always know the motivation behind it. Sometimes he just looks like he wants to be an ass. But I guess that’s what makes him great

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Heard yesterday afternoon it was a knee. This was on 97.7 out of Huntsville, and they're usually good for level headed information. They speculated he was doing well and might be back in time for the Texas game.
Let’s hope so . I was thinking he would have an increased role in the passing game this year.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Several guys look to be wearing knee braces in the practice clips. Dallas Turner, Malachi Moore, Jaheim Oatis. I know the RB’s are that were coming off the ACL tears last year as well. With last years ACL injuries I’m hoping we are still taking the science approach to hitting legs hard during off season. I trust Coach Ballou, just hate to see guys get these types of injuries.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Several guys look to be wearing knee braces in the practice clips. Dallas Turner, Malachi Moore, Jaheim Oatis. I know the RB’s are that were coming off the ACL tears last year as well. With last years ACL injuries I’m hoping we are still taking the science approach to hitting legs hard during off season. I trust Coach Ballou, just hate to see guys get these types of injuries.
Need to work on the ligaments, if that’s possible. Stretching or something. Muscles generate a whole lot of torque.

Reactions: Tiderollin32

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Could be a lot of these guys have had or have injured a lower leg or knee possibly back as far as high school and knee brace gives them a sense of comfort, I know you see a lot of lineman college and pro wearing them

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.